Ileana house hunting in Mumbai - EDU

Ileana house hunting in Mumbai

After a successful innings in the southern film industry, Ileana D'Cruz wants to make it big in Bollywood. With plans to settle here, she is looking for a perfect pad for herself in the city of dreams.

Her first Bollywood release is , which is coming out Sep 14. In the Anurag Basu directed movie Ileana will be seen sharing screen space with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.

"My parents are presently living in Goa. I am looking for a place in Mumbai so that they can shift here with me. I want to settle down in Mumbai. So right now I am hunting for a house in the city," the 24-year-old told IANS.

In 2006, she bowed in movies with Telugu film " Devadasu" and has since worked in many southern movies including " Pokiri", " Jalsa" and " Kick".

"My father recently called me and said he is extremely proud of my work and for me that's a huge achievement. He has never been biased. He will never compliment unless he means it. It is very flattering," she said.

Being in showbiz means looking fit and attractive and she admits that she is conscious about it.

"I am very conscious about my body. When you are in the limelight, people criticise your looks. It takes a lot of time for me to get comfortable. When people say that you have a good physique, there is a constant state of disbelief. But I am not shy. Looking pretty and doing make up is part of my job," she said.

1 comment:

  1. Hospital management is a career option that is chosen by many working in the healthcare industry. After graduation, a big question lies in front of the students that are hoping to pursue a master’s degree in hospital administration, whether to go for PGDHM or MBA in Hospital management. To know more which is better please read complete details here: PGDHM Vs. MBA In Hospital Management

    ReplyDelete